In these challenging times, caring for the health, safety, and comfort of our guests and employees is our utmost priority. High health and hygiene standards have been part of our daily practice before corona as well; however, having in mind the current circumstances, they are even more improved by implementing measures with additional COVID 19 protocols and best practices to reflect the advice of the World Health Organization and Montenegrin Institute for Public Health. We are doing everything to make our environment safe and your stay at our Casas filled with wonderful memories, despite the challenges of our time.
In a time of crisis visionary work and solidarity are important. As an expression of gratitude, a couple of weeks ago, we launched a campaign of gift vouchers for medical staff and their loved ones, as our way to say thank you for their courage, sacrifice and persistence. Many of our colleagues gladly responded, and together we collected 307 vouchers for three nights in 4 and 5-star hotels throughout Montenegro. Besides that, we have supported our local community by providing lunch boxes during the lockdown for those in need.
The crisis is an opportunity, they say – we took it as an opportunity to show our devotion to our community and to each other.
Stay well and see you soon!
Casa del Mare team
Health and Safety Verifications
Our Cleaning program was developed with Ecolab and Diversey, both world leaders in hygiene and cleaning technologies and services.
- We provided guidelines and training relating to COVID 19 to all employees emphasizing how they should communicate the health and safety procedure plan to the guests and other stakeholders.
- All employees are wearing protective face masks all the time, sanitizing and washing their hands frequently.
- We took special care about the proper use of personal protective equipment related to health, safety, and hygiene area.
- All employees are requested to stay at home in case they show any symptoms of flu or are feeling unwell.
- The temperature of all employees is to be measured twice a day.
- The front desk and security staff is available 24/7.
- The Check-in procedure will be available with a minimum physical distance of 2 meters.
- Guests’ temperature will be checked at check-in.
- Our staff will clean the rooms when guests are not present.
- Upon the request of the guest, we can reduce housekeeping services when they are staying for longer than one night.
- Our housekeeping staff wears protective masks and new gloves every time they come into the guest room.
- Our housekeeping staff cleans and disinfects ALL surfaces that have potentially been touched by guests as well as all other surfaces using alcohol base cleaning products and warm steam clean.
- All towels and linen will be washed at a minimum of 70C.
- Alcohol-based disinfectants are available in all rooms.
- We increased the frequency of cleaning public areas such as lobbies, elevators, public bathrooms, and objects that are frequently touched such as handles, buttons, handrails, switches, doorknobs.
- We provided the sanitizer dispensers at the entrance/exit as well as the main points around the hotel.
- We provided the disinfection area for shoes and luggage at the entrance to the hotel.
- We arranged tables with a minimum distance of 2 meters and restricted the number of persons per table to four maximum, families not included.
- All tables and chairs are sanitized after each use.
- The breakfast menu is now even more improved and will compensate for the lack of buffet selection.
SPA & WELLNESS AREAS
- We arranged 2 meters distance between sunbeds. All sunbeds are sanitized after each use.
- Chlorine levels in the pools are regularly checked and maintained.
- Gym usage will be reduced to only 1 person inside the gym at the same time *(not relevant for the members of the same room or family). After each workout session, the staff will disinfect the gym, before admitting new guest(s).
In days to come, we will closely follow up the further advice and recommendations of the World Health Organization and Montenegrin Institute for Public Health, in order to keep our environment safe and provide comfort to all our guests.